1. Who are all eligible to join EHOWA ?
All those who have purchased units within Emerald Hills Township, Sector 65 of Emaar MGF are eligible to apply for membership to the Association as per process defined. Kindly note all units with the complex, namely Emerald Floors / Emerald Floors Select / Emerald Premier Floors / Emerald Estate / Emerald Hills Exclusive Floors / Exclusive Plots
2. Where from can we download the membership form?
2. Where to upload or submit the membership form ?
Fill and sign the form and scan it plus also proof of address and also ONE relevant page as proof of ownership of unit in Emerald Hills and send all documents on email to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Whats the Online Money Transfer Process ?
Money must be transferred to the EHOWA Account. Complete details are,
Emerald Hills Owners Welfare Association,
Account Number- 50200018867710,
IFSC Code- HDFC0000622, Branch- HDFC Bank, Sector 31, Gurgaon
Important Note: Do make sure all relevant Transaction IDs, Bank Name, Date of Transfer, for NEFT Bank Transfer are mentioned on the Membership Form to correlate the Bank Transfer money to your membership form. This is critical to avoid delay in membership number
3. What is the address to send the application form and the cheque?
President, Emerald Hills Owners Welfare Assosiation, M 3/11, DLF Phase -2, Gurgaon, Haryana. Pin-122002
5. In case of joint ownership - husband and wife and so on, do we need to fill two forms and send documents of both the joint applicants or the details of primary holder will do?
Only documents and signature of Primary owner will suffice.
6. Do we need to send two cheques of Rs. 1000/- each or one will serve the purpose?
One cheque of Rs. 2000/-
7. Some of the members have already paid Rs 1000 as membership fee. Do they have to pay it again?
The money paid earlier was not for association but informal group meetings and other activities.
9. Do we need to send the entire buyers agreement with the application?
Only a page of proof of allotment and receipt of last payment made.
10. Does the latest payment proof qualify as allotment proof as well?
A page of proof of allotment in buyers agreement is required for Association database creation.
11. When will we receive confirmation of our Membership?
Please await about two weeks after couriering the form and cheque to receive an e mail confirmation from the secretary of the Association
12 Will the Association help in filing Consumer Court Cases and EOW Cases?
At various points of time the Management Committee of the Association will collectively debate and agree if these cases have to be filed collectively or individually. Legal advise may also be taken in order to arrive at a decision. Individuals can files cases as they deem fit as and when they wish to.
13. I would like to know about the Rules Governing the Association.
Working of the Association is as per the Memorandum Of Association & Bye Laws. Details of the same may be found on Association
14. Where can I find the minutes and other activities of the Association?
Minutes and detailed activities of the Association will be posted from time to time on this site Message Board page.
15. How do I become a member of Association Facebook page?
Please use Social Icons above
16. Does the Association have a twitter handle ?
Please use Social Icons above